Grad students – open
[COPY OF TEXT FOR USE WHEN OUR APPLICATIONS PROCESS IS OPEN]
The Centre of Islamic Studies offers Postgraduate awards to students who are applying to the University of Cambridge. We particularly welcome applications from applicants and/or graduate students whose research is connected to Muslims in the UK or Europe, but students working on other topics related to Islam in the global age are also invited to apply. The proposed research may be at the Masters (funded for 1 year) or the PhD level (funded for 3 years), and may be in any relevant discipline.
Successful candidates will be required to take part in the seminars and research and outreach activities of the Centre.
- The application deadline for the 2020-2021 Graduate Studentship is 5 Dec 2019
- Application material:
- A two-page research project description
- Curriculum vitae
- Demonstration of sufficient funds to cover remaining expenses as per University of Cambridge guidelines
- Two academic reference letters
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will notify you of the result by 31 March 2020.